We offer a range of services to ensure that staff have the knowledge to practise effectively in an ever changing policy context. We have particular expertise in training and developing the student workforce (mentors, ambassadors, associates) and in supporting Information, Advice and Guidance practitioners.
For example we offer:
- Regular policy E-updates and termly policy briefings.
- One off conferences and staff development events, including events for IAG staff.
- Staff development/dissemination events at institutional level, for example to support implementation of a new strategy or revised working practices.
- Bespoke training and ongoing CPD for student mentors, ambassadors or associates.
- Production of materials and resources to aid staff in providing advice on progression to HE.
I can vouch for Aimhigher Greater Manchester’s excellent track record in supporting institutions’ participation strategies and promoting activities and events that were engaging, bang up-to-date and professionally organised. I’m confident that the expertise within the new company will prove invaluable to a range of organisations in the pre and post-16 sectors”
Susanne Quinn, The Oldham College, 14-19 Manager